Monday 25 March 2013

Current Gaming Habits

What I'm playing at the moment. I will write more about each game later:

I just bought a Playstation 3 for cheap off my friend Dominic and I ordered Ni No Kuni straight away (even payed extra for 2nd day delivery) and it was totally worth it. I really love this music which is from the section 'The Fairygrounds' performed by the Tokyo Philharmonic. You can really imagine fairies marching along to it a sort of organised chaos!


I'm keeping up a village called 'Asgard' on Animal Crossing for the Gamecube. I have 'Animal Crossing New Leaf on preorder for the 3DS and I'm super excited for it. It's just the ultimate chill out game on a great handheld! I've been watching these Journal entries by Josh of Bit Block on Youtube. He is really a entertaining Let's Player. 



I've been playing Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam with my best friend Dave who you will probably hear a lot about and my friend Dominic. It's really fun just to do a new PVE campaign from the Workshop I think the best one we have played so far was 'Diescraper' which Dave thought was something in German at first... We have also gone back to Diablo 3 recently. I have a 60 Wizard and a 60 Hardcore Barbarian, but since I've been distracted by Ni No Kuni I haven't been helping much. (I think Dave is proper annoyed :p but I gots Shadar to defeat en it mun) 



I have also been dipping my toe into Dishonored which I have been playing on hard and trying to get a no kill no alert run. I did the entire first level 100% but somebody I had made unconscious must have been eaten by rats so now I have to do it all over again. Stupid tasty man and his delicious flesh. 

And then OF COURSE

As of now BIOSHOCK INFINITE IS PLAYABLE in 6 hours!!!! I have preloaded it and I just cannot wait to play this game. I have been waiting for it since before Skyrim for heavens sake. I love love love the Steampunk theme. It's going to be amazing. I also got a free copy of XCOM:EU out of it so I'm a very happy bunny.

So that's the gist of what I'm up to game wise at the moment! Don't worry I won't be so enthralled that I won't keep you guys updated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment